Greetham Neighbourhood Plan
To give residents of Greetham a greater say in the future development of the village
The final outcome will be:-
A plan for the village for the next 20 years. There will be a referendum with the question - "Are you in favour of the plan?" If 50% of voters say yes, it will come into force and will be a significant factor in future planning decisions.
Progress so far
- A lengthy consultation process has been completed.
- A First Consultation document was produced and comments invited.
- The vast majority of residents agreed with the plan.
- The plan was modified in the light of comments received.
- A submission document has been approved by the Parish Council and submitted to Rutland County Council.
- An Independent Inspector appointed by RCC approved the plan subject to some alterations. All the alterations have been incorporated in the Referendum version. ( None of the alterations materially affected the policies in the Submission version)
- Referendum will take place on 7th September 2017
The Steering Group
The Steering Group is formed of some twenty volunteers from the village. The group includes representatives from the Parish Council.
Support and a grant provided by the Supporting Communities in Neighbourhood Planning programme led by Locality with RTPI/Planning Aid England and Partners, available through My Community.
David Hodson 01572 813902 or e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org